Winners are grinners at this year’s Crane Industry Council of Australia (CICA) Lift of the Year Awards! Our team took home an incredible haul of SIX awards last week including the prestigious Project of the Year 2018 award for the Lucinda Drive Bridge Beam Placement lift where we lifted the largest beams ever in Queensland.
The Universal Cranes team were winners and honourees in the below categories on the night:
- Winner – Project of the Year CICA 2018 Award– Lucinda Drive Bridge Beam Placement
- Winner – People’s Choice Award – Innovation of the Year – Brisbane Marriott Hotel Chiller Unit Removal & Replacement
- Winner – CICA 2018 Award – Lift over 20t – Veloway 1 Overpass Truss Installation
- Winner – People’s Choice Award – Lift over 20t – Veloway 1 Overpass Truss Installation
- Winner – People’s Choice Award – Photo of the Year – Bribie Island Grove GMK3055
- Runner Up – Project of the Year – Queen’s Wharf Precinct Margaret St Link Bridge Demolition
The annual awards were this year held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre and form part of the CICA Conference, Exhibition and Crane Display attended by thousands in the industry who flock to hear from world class speakers, attend workshops, network with leading players and attend the exhibition.
Congratulations to all involved in these lifts! What a wonderful achievement and recognition of the commitment and spirit of our people! Bring on 2019!